This is why I have a love-hate relationship with summer. At first I was like Olaf…singing the praises of summer. We’re going to have so much fun…hit the pool…go to the beach…make crafts…then after the first couple of days, reality set in that I would be doing the same thing I’m always doing — refereeing the friendly sibling squabbles, shuttling the kids to camps and activities and constantly making and cleaning up meals and snacks. To help you on your family’s financial needs just visit https://moneyfall.co.uk/unemployed-loans/payday-loans-unemployed/direct-lenders/ for information. And during this time I haven’t gotten to mark one thing off my list that I’ve wanted to do…you know the summer bucket list that has all kinds of fun things planned like painting the living room, cleaning out the playroom and reading a good book, but I’m not going to lie, I let the maid services nyc do the cleaning part. YeahI used to call them when i had some cleaning to do. But for now, I got this new online platform where you can chooses your own maid with great skills and personality through online. All you have to do is just to search for www.kingofmaids.com.
Once upon I time, I loved to read. I used to read a book a week or if it was really good, in three days. However, once kids entered the picture, it was easy to go months without reading a book. I missed it. I love reading books and I’m not just talking about magazines and blogs but rather novels….the kind that you put one your favorite reading eyeglasses, hold in your hand and turn page after page…the printed word, even if it’s a local author from our city. Many of my followers know that I love reading so they send me a few of their previews since I can’t get enough of them. Thanks to this booklet printing service many are able to get their books printed and sent over here in no time, I love reading whatever I get in my mail. It’s powerful and a great escape from the everyday mundane errands and constant entertainment requests of the kids. It’s a great way for you to relax and enjoy a lovely summer day. I have a long summer reading list but here’s an abbreviated version of what I’ll be reading in the backyard this summer with my heels kicked up and an iced tea (or mojito) in my hand to make me feel like Olaf again on a hot summer day! We have put the recipe on our website built by miramar web design.
Happy reading! xoxo, Mama
1) Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes — it’s one of those love stories that you just love to see unfold before your eyes.
2) A Discovery of Witches trilogy by Deborah Harkness — my book club picked this book/trilogy for our latest book. I’m a huge fan of The Hunger Games and the Divergent series so I was curious to read this trilogy which I’ve heard is similar to those series.
3) The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt — at 755 pages this book is going to take me forever to read but the story itself is powerful. There is death, suspense, grieving and love that makes this story of a little boy that lost his mother at a young age into a page turner.
4) The One & Only by Emily Griffin — an easy beach read, this book is about romance, hard times and how to overcome them.
5) What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty — the author of the bestseller, The Husband’s Secret, does it again with a page-turning novel that you won’t be able to put down. I love how she develops her characters and this book makes me thankful for all that I have.
6) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou — in honor of her death, I’m going to read this novel again. Her words are lovely and relate to all people of all ages.