Mama knows that lately it’s been just a bunch of griping and poop stories and there hasn’t been much style. You think your closet is suffering…?! Then you should see Mama’s. It’s time to get back to business…back to shopping…back to being in season…back to being style obsessed. Mama is loving these six items for fall and there is much, much more where these come from. Have a great weekend Mamas!
From top right clockwise: 1. Ponte Academy Blazer, $88, at gap.com — so chic for day or night and the color just POPS. Says it’s out of stock but Mama thinks they’re restocking it.
2. Bahari Necklace, $98, at stelladot.com — Mama’s friend loves this necklace and now Mama kinda does too. It can go with everything and is such a statement.
3. Houndstooth Pocket Tote, $69.90, at thelimited.com — houndstooth is a perfect fall print and the price and style of this bag can’t be beat.
4. Bellatrix Digital Print Top, $78, at nordstrom.com — looks like REAL sequins, doesn’t it?! It’s even cuter in person and has little tie-bow in the back.
5. Paige Verdugo Coated Skinny Jeans in Java, $198, at nordstrom.com — Mama got these lovelies at the Nordies Anniversary Sale and can’t wait to wear them come fall. So haute!
6. Tinley Road Colorblock Ponte Dress, $69, at piperlime.com — colorblocking is a great way to slim your figure and sheath dresses are on trend for fall.