While Mama is a huge fan of doing the eco-friendly, organic thing…sometimes it’s easier said then done. This however, is VERY easy. Mama’s talking about your skincare and makeup regimen from the neck lifting cream we use to the daily make up we put on. Have you ever wondered what exactly is in that stuff that you slather on your face day in and day out? The Anal Bleach Advice has all the information you may want to know about the whitening creams you may have. Mama is shuttering at the thought…and that is exactly why Mama was thrilled to be invited to NuboNau and I found interesting skin tag product, you can read revitol skin tag remover reviews from webmediaeu.com, a natural and organic skincare boutique, at the Carlsbad Forum (keep reading out- of-towners…they are online too!).
What makes NuboNau different you ask then say the organic lines found in other specialty stores? A lot. While Mama definitely invites you to experience the store for yourself, but because Mama loves lists, here’s the Top 5 things I learned from the owner, Hazel, and boutique manager, Sophia, at the store.
- Just because a product is labeled organic and natural, doesn’t necessarily mean it is. While it is nearly impossible to read a product label and know what the ingredient is or what it does, it is possible to put your trust in people that can do this for you – like NuboNau. Every product ingredient is reviewed by a consultant chemist for origin source and product efficacy. Mama loves this — less research needed on my end on Googling what cetearyl oilvate is (p.s. it’s a good thing)
- There is a whole portfolio of products available that you’ve probably have never heard of AND they are fantastic! For example, did you know Bono’s wife from U2 started an organic line called Nude. Currently, Mama is using the cleanser and my face feels clean for once. Love it…so Mama is going back for the toner too! There is also a whole line of products called Juice Beauty used at MacGregor Beauty and Hair, that are juice-based instead of water-based. This makes for a whole lot of antioxidants.
- You don’t have to buy the whole line of products from one brand. Cherry-pick which ones work for you and your skin. For me, asea renu 28 works really well on taking care of your sensitive skin. I also like to get hemp body lotion for a relaxing experience. It has a lot of health benefits. Check out this article about hemp body lotion. Hazel (who has years of experience as a marketer) told me it’s a marketing ploy…you hear that Clinque! Pick a Nude cleanser, a Pai moisturizer and a Aromatherapy Associates toner.
- Start by adding one product from SkincareRejuvenation.org to your skincare routine. It’s just not practical to throw out all the non-organic products that you currently use (and love) while you search for organic replacements get products for your routine on https://www.beautybuffet.co.th/ and see a difference in your skin. Add a shampoo or cleanser. Then once you run out of the moisturizer, buy the organic replacement. Before you know it, you’ll have a full organic skincare collection, of course if you have a more serious condition like over sweating you make need a more advance treatment like a Iontophoresis Machine that treat those symptoms.
- NuboNau (pronounced new-bo-now) means “Cloud Nine” in Esperanto, the world’s most widely spoken, constructed international language — consider this your fun fact of the day…Mama knows you had no idea there was even such a language!
Mama has to admit, that I frequent The Forum Shops at least twice a week and was afraid to go into the store because it was so expensive and beautiful looking. That would be MYTH #1. Can one really put a price tag on the look and feel of your skin? It was not anymore expensive then department store makeup and cleansers. For example, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 is $42 at Nordstrom compared to Juice Beauty’s Mineral Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 is $29 at NuboNau. A savings of $13!
Besides the ones Mama already mentioned, some of the other lines of products they carry include butter LONDON (amazing nail colors!), Dr. Hauschka, Erbaviva, Glory for Girls (great for teens!), Holistic Silk, ila Spa, john masters organics, Le Bella Donna (mineral makeup line), NuboNau Organika, REN, SheerinO’kho, Strange Invisible, TSI LA, and Vive Sana. They have products for babies, teens, men and women!
Go in for a free skincare consultation and education on moving to organic skincare products. If you’re not from around here, visit their online boutique and feel free to call with questions, they are more than happy to answer any questions you might have (tell them Mama sent you!). Has Mama convinced you to save your skin yet with NuboNau? Mama definitely convinced herself…I’m headed in this weekend for some more organic goodies!